The contents of the web pages under the URL http://www.saltlakecycling.com (the 'Material') are provided as general information only. It is not intended to be given as any kind of advice, recommendation or offer and should not be relied upon as such.
If you are concerned about any matter raised by the Material then you should seek your own professional advice. It is specifically advised that you obtain professional advice regarding safe cycling. No warranty is given in relation to the safety, accuracy, currency or completeness of the Material.
Links to other web sites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material on those sites, or any associated organization, product or service. Salt Lake Cycling gives no warranty in relation to the accuracy, currency or completeness of material contained in other linked web sites. Such material does not necessarily reflect the views of Salt Lake Cycling or its associates.
Salt Lake Cycling accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury, death, loss or damage arising from the use of the web site, the routes contained herein or the information provided herein, including but not limited to:
- the use of, or reliance on, the Material contained on, or Material (inclucing, but not limited to GPX files) accessed through, this web site;
- the use of this web site or a linked web site; or
- any other connection with this web site,
whether or not such injury, death, loss or damage is caused by reason of negligence, or otherwise on the part of Salt Lake Cycling or its associates.
Bicycle riding is an inherently dangerous activity. The user assumes all risks associated with their choice to ride a bicycle, where they ride a bicycle, and how they ride a bicycle as well as their use of this web site including, but not limited to:
- risk of the user's computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, however described, which might be transmitted or activated via the web site or your access to it; or
- risk that the Material on this web site and material on linked web sites may not comply with the laws, regulations, rules and other such legislative instruments in force in the United States or any country outside of the United States.
- risk that the material may not be safe, accurate, current or complete.
This web site is hosted on a server located in the State of Utah. Any dispute arising from the use of this web site will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah. The user specifically agrees to hold harmless the entity hosting this web site.